Welcome to the home of one salty man.
- Hidden Amazon page drops hints about a “Fire TV Cube” April 24, 2018Rumors have been floating around for a few months now of a new device from Amazon that would mash up the media streaming capabilities of its Fire TV line with the voice assistant abilities of the Echo. After leaked images turned up showing a cube-shaped device that seemed to fit the bill, people started referring […]Greg Kumparak
- Facebook and the perils of a personalized choice architecture April 24, 2018The recent Facebook-Cambridge Analytica chaos has ignited a fire of awareness, bringing the risks of today’s data surveillance culture to the forefront of mainstream conversations.Jonathan Shieber
- ‘Avengers: Infinity War’ is an overstuffed adventure with a terrific villain April 24, 2018When I saw the first trailer for Avengers: Infinity War, I was really excited and really worried. Excited because holy crap, there were so many characters. Iron Man! Captain America! Thor! Black Panther! Black Widow! The Vision! The Guardians of the Galaxy! And they were all going to be in a movie together! Worried because, […]Anthony Ha
- Trump and Macron hint at new Iran nuclear deal April 24, 2018The US and French presidents discuss how to overcome divisions over a key accord reached in 2015.
- 'Trucker wall' helps prevent man from jumping to his death April 24, 2018Thirteen truckers parked under an overpass after a man threatened to jump to his death from above.
- Toronto van attack: Alek Minassian praised 'incel' killer April 24, 2018Alek Minassian posted on Facebook minutes before a deadly van attack to praise Elliot Rodgers.