Welcome to the home of one salty man.
- Uber data breach includes UK users — but it’s still not clear how many November 24, 2017The UK’s digital minister has said the October 2016 data breach that Uber disclosed this week does affect UK users — though it’s still unclear how many are impacted at this stage. Read MoreNatasha Lomas
- Black Friday sale – Disrupt Berlin tickets are buy-one-get-one free for one day only November 24, 2017We here at TechCrunch love a good holiday sale as much as the next person — maybe even more. So, we’re jumping on the Black Friday bandwagon to offer an outstanding deal on Disrupt Berlin tickets. Today only, we’re going BOGO on Berlin. Yup, buy one general admission ticket to Disrupt Berlin today, and you’ll […]Leslie Hitchcock
- Revolut now has a million customers for its banking alternative November 24, 2017Fintech startup Revolut has reached a big milestone. The company now has over a million customers across Europe two years and a half after launch. The company says that customers have saved $160 million in foreign exchange fees compared to a traditional bank account (£120 million). The startup tries to match the interbank rates as […]Romain Dillet
- Uma Thurman vents anger at Weinstein November 24, 2017The actress wishes a happy Thanksgiving to all "except you Harvey and all your wicked conspirators".
- Trump-Russia investigation: Michael Flynn's lawyers 'split from Trump' November 24, 2017The ex-White House aide is being investigated over alleged Russia meddling in the 2016 US election.
- Canada grants refugee status in about 60% of migrant cases November 24, 2017Haitians, who represent the biggest group of migrants, are only accepted at a rate of about 10%.