Welcome to the home of one salty man.
- Facebook says it’s clarifying its ad metrics February 22, 2018Facebook is looking to clean up and clarify the way advertisers measure their campaign performance. Over the past couple of years, the company has had to acknowledge multiple mistakes in its ad metrics. So making these kinds of tweaks (and taking other steps to increase transparency) could help restore advertisers’ confidence in the company’s numbers. […]Anthony Ha
- Snap stock sinks as Kylie Jenner says she doesn’t use Snapchat anymore February 22, 2018At this point, if you haven’t accepted the celebrity influence of the Kardashian/Jenner machine, you probably haven’t been paying attention to pop culture at large. Snap is definitely paying attention. Yesterday, Kylie Jenner tweeted a pretty brutal takedown of Snapchat with the nonchalance that only a celebrity who has mastered social media better than most […]Lucas Matney
- Amazon’s latest Prime perk is free shipping on its deals site Woot! February 22, 2018Eight years after Amazon snatched up the daily deals site Woot!, the retailer is now leveraging the site to serve as another perk for Prime members. Woot! this morning announced that it will begin offering free shipping on purchases from its site to all Amazon Prime members. Read MoreSarah Perez
- NRA head: Gun control advocates 'exploiting' Florida tragedy February 22, 2018The head of America's powerful gun lobby says Democrats are putting politics ahead of school safety.
- Outrage after US lawmaker links mass shooters to Democrats February 22, 2018Democrats criticised Republican Claudia Tenney's remarks as "unhinged, shameful and disgusting".
- Montenegro police identify US embassy attacker February 22, 2018The assailant threw a grenade into the embassy compound before killing himself on Wednesday night.