Day 22 After Biggest Loser Malibu


05/04/2011 And so it goes, what the fuck man?

 I had another crazy dream last night.  I didn’t get to bed until 1 AM, I had intended to go to sleep at 10 pm, but somehow the time got away from me and the clock was 1 AM when I finally got to bed. 

 I had a bizarre dream that I was in Las Vegas eating at a Gordon Ramsay restaurant at the top of some Casino, I was seated with a group of people, none of whom I can recall.  I just remember some topic of conversation came up where 10 x 1000, was 1,000,000.00 and I had to get up and go to the bathroom.  It was like a scene from the original Willy Wonka the Gene Wilder one not the one with Johnny Depp playing a high pitched pedophile.    

The room was spinning, I would stumble away from the table constantly repeating 10 x 1000 is 1,000,000, wobbling to the bathroom, as the floor tilted like a boat in rough seas.  When I woke up I had stumbled to the bathroom and was still thinking to myself 10 x 1000 is 1,000,000.

I’m not sure what’s going on with these dreams, but clearly something is triggering in my brain to cause such intense images.  Perhaps the sea sickness was a bit of personal foreshadowing.

I couldn’t go back to sleep so I got up and went to the gym.  On the walk over to the gym I felt surprisingly loose, and limber.  I thought maybe my body is finally responding to the massage, and the rest over the weekend.

When I got on the Arc Trainer I felt really loose, but felt like I was lacking power when pushing the handles, and pushing down on the pedals.  I managed to do a rendition of Mountain, with a Miracle Mile at the end of it.  After the cardio, I stretched, and realized I might be feeling a little off my game today.

After the workout, I took Benny for his morning walk, and then went to work.  The morning was fine, I got some work done, but after lunch I started to feel sick.  My voice became raspy, and I really started to feel like shit.  I drank two packets of Emergen-C, which helped a little bit, it wasn’t enough that I felt I could lift weights today, so I called Zap and canceled my session.  As the afternoon went on I tried to muster up enough Mojo to feel like I could go workout. 

I did manage to finish the day at work, but I decided to just go home and rest.  I had dinner, and passed out on the couch. 

I guess my bit of rest is coming early.   I felt so great last night, I don't know how it's possible to have your body change so much in 24 hours.



Leave a Reply