I just spent 4 days driving 1800 miles. Drove to Boston on Friday, drove back to DC Saturday, then back to Boston Sunday, and finally got home last night at 11:00 pm. As a result I've been off my regular workout schedule. I got a session in this morning.
Today Kenny had me do the following:
- Straightleg Deadlifts 45 lb kettlebell 3 sets of 30 reps
- Latpull down 50 lbs 3 sets of 25 reps
- Cable row 50lbs 3 sets of 20 reps
- Sumo Squat 45lb Kettlebell 2 sets 25 reps
- Leg Extensions 60lbs 2 sets 20 reps
- Dumbbell Row 35 lbs 2 sets 20 reps
- Bentover bar row 50 lbs 2 sets 20 reps
The Final Set Included the four excercises from Superset 2 and Superset 3, the video below is the entire circuit of Superset 4.
Bentover Dumbbell Row
Bentover Bar Row