I get a text message from my trainer around 10:30 PM Tuesday night that he's going back home to visit some family and that he'll see me Saturday morning. Say what? Thanks for the heads up. So I called in my back up, a friend of mine who recently moved to the area happens to be somewhat of a meathead.
I'm passed the point of coming up with excuses for missing my workouts, I'm working really hard to make sure I stick to a regular workout schedule. Now if I could only get my diet in check as well as my workouts I would start getting skinny.
My workout partner Roberto and I alternated sets. I would performa superset and use the time that he performs the same superset as a rest period. Having a workout partner to alternate sets with, helped to keep the tempo up, and kept the cardio intensity high.
Today's workout inlcuded the following:
- Squat and upright row using 45lb Kettlebell 15 Reps Each Side
- Step Ups 2 15lb Kettlebells 1 minute 30 seconds
- Lat Pulldowns 75lbs 25 reps
- Quad Extensions 50 lbs 25 reps
- Straightleg Deadlift and Press 30 lb Kettlebell 30 Reps
- 1 set Sumo Squats with 45lb Kettlbell 1 minute