Can you say YES WE CAN! I had a very tough workout today, yet I feel great. Today’s sessions involved another round of circuit training, followed by 2o minutes of boxing.
The session included:
Circuit Routine of the following:
- Squat and curl with 15 lb kettlebells 1:30
- Touch toes, Chest and press with 25lb kettlebell :45 seconds each side
- Straight-leg Deadlift 65lb bar 1:30
- Stair-stepping 25lb dumbbells 1:30
- Upright row 25lb plate 1:30
- 3:00 Minute Break then repeated for 2 more sets
2 sets of “You got jokes routine” (see video)
- Part 1. Straight-leg deadlift into shoulder press, then holding the weight above my head lifted my knees as high as I can.
- Part 2. Holding kettlebell in front of my chest continue to raise my knees.
- It's called you got jokes because half way through the exercise of press and high knees, Kenny added the motion of holding the kettlebell over my head and continuing to raise my knees, if we hadn't been recording I probably would have said, really you got jokes? I got jokes.
The session ended with a 20 minute cycle of boxing. I felt really strong and powerful boxing, I haven’t felt this strong in years. It felt great every time I threw a punch and heard the loud pop of the gloves. I am starting to feel more and more like a fit person and less like a big fat load.