After my workout the short walk from the gym back to my place was reminiscent of a sailor on shore leave returning to the ship after a night of drunkenness. My legs wobbled, my equilibrium was off, and I was murmuring to myself.
The workouts are getting more intense as my endurance is increasing; we are able to sustain a higher level of cardiovascular work as the length of my breaks between sets shrinks. This month has sucked for weight loss, but awesome for development in my strength and endurance. My hope is that I am reaching a turning point in my life; my hope is that this is the month that changes a series of actions into a long term disciplined lifestyle.
Circuit Training 3 Sets of the Following:
- 15 Reps per Side L/R Straight Leg Deadlift and Upright Row 25lb Kettlebell
- 40 Reps Kettlebell Swing 25lb Kettlebell
- 20 Reps Squat and Curl 15lb Kettlebell (Holding for 5 seconds after 5 reps)
- 2:00 Minutes of Stepping with 15lb Kettlebell
- 30 Reps Upright Press 15lb Kettlebell
- 3 Sets of 15 Reps Donkey Kicks per Side L/R
- 2 sets of 25 Reps Windmills per Side L/R 15lb Kettlbell
- 2 Sets of 15 Reps Squat and Press 15lb Kettlebell
- 2 Sets of 10 Reps of Shoulder Press 15lb Kettlebell